There are other new mover programs out there, but the Outreach New Mover Plus program - which automatically mails an invitation from your church to every new neighbor in your selected area each month - has exclusive features that will result in more visitors, and the ability for you to track who is coming because of your mailing!
• FREE Name Personalization - Increase response rates up to 200% by printing the recipient’s first name or family name on the front of the card.
• $25 in FREE Coffee Gift Cards - Your postcard invitation will include a callout for the visitor to receive a free $5 coffee gift card when they bring the postcard to church. This will increase your response rates and help you track who is coming. And we provide you the first five gift cards - for free! Learn more
• Targeted Mailings - Our exclusive online mapping system allows you to choose the USPS carrier routes that will receive your postcards, giving you complete control over the reach of your invitations. Enter your address above to try it free!
• FREE Monthly List of Recipients - You will receive a report listing each of the homes who received your invitation for the month. Great for follow up, prayer teams or home visits.
• Easy one-time set-up and automatic monthly mailings - Once you sign up and choose your mailing areas and postcard design, we do the rest! Each month we will automatically mail invitations for your church and send you the report. Click here to see Postcard Designs.
Send a custom postcard invitation to every new family in your community each month! The New Mover Program from Outreach provides your church with:
Set it up once and your invitations go out every month – no labels or stamps!
$.79 based on free non-profit mailing authorization number - $.89 cents without the non-profit authorization number.
Our professional, tested designs and optional variable data printing ensure your invitation will get noticed in the mailbox.
View online reports and maps of New Mover activity around your church before you sign up, then receive the names and addresses of the people who received your invitations!
Studies show if just ONE person joins your church annually, your costs are recouped.
New Management Dashboard allows you to view your reports and update your selections online
Select the specific areas to receive your postcards - even if they are in different areas! Our new targeted selection process allows you to see the postal carrier routes and select and remove the ones you want.
Most designs can include the recipient’s first or family name on the card. Studies show personalization can increase response rates up to 200%!
New Mover Program members can limit the number of postcards sent, mail two invitations a month, and “jump start” their outreach by extending their first mailing to invite people who have moved in the past 2-6 months.
Moving is the third most stressful event in life. New movers are more likely to respond to an invitation to church than other people in your community so it’s important to reach out.
Million people move a year
Percent of moves are job related
Number of moves in average lifetime
Percent of people don't live in home state
Our customers are having great success growing their church using our New Mover Program. But don't take our word for it ...
"Our church has used the New Mover Program to reach out to new customers for four years. We know it's been successful because we ask our guests to identify how they first heard of our church, and we hear about the card they received. Some guests bring their postcards in with them. We really like how we can customize the printed materials and the mailing list to maximize our exposure and craft a message that fits our congregation. Thanks, Outreach, for this great tool!"Pastor Ron Daughin
"The New Mover Outreach Program has been a great success. Each month it generates phone calls and emails...what a great idea!"Jim Yelvington
"[Your] New Mover Program raises awareness of our church throughout the community and provides low-cost, personalized invitations to people we otherwise would not reach."Chad Williams