Purerox Covid-19 Disinfectant for Fogger in 1 Gallon Container (Single) Disinfectant On Sale! $59.75 / ea.SKU: DS2205601
PureroxTM is a proven, proprietary disinfectant that is being used in US hospitals and doctor's offices to kill 99.99% of viruses. PureroxTM disinfectant can easily be applied with the matching electric sprayer (fogger) or with a spray bottle and is on the EPA List N to use against COVID-19 (87518-1 (hsp2O)). It has the shortest contact time of any HOCL disinfectants of 1 minute and is 100% safe.
- Non-Toxic. Rated as a Category IV disinfectant by the EPA
- No precautions or safety equipment required to use
- 1 gallon (128 oz) covers 1000 to 2000 square feet in the foggers depending on the volume in the room
- Apply as a spray or with microfiber, wipes, cloth, sponge, mop; safe to use with fogging devices.
- Ingredients: Purified water, salt and electrolysis to produce the neutral charge
- Odorless and dries with no residue
- 1 year shelf life
- The EPA approval number is 87518-1(hsp2O) EPA Pesticide Registration Link
- To download the Material Safety Sheet for Purerox click here.
Disinfectant is a non-returnable product. Not available for shipment to Canada.
PLEASE NOTE: This product can cause oxidation of some materials if not used properly. Intended use is misting or fogging, please do not pour directly onto surfaces.
Order this stock product as shown.
Show Estimated Delivery Dates & Shipping Costs (for this item only)
|Est. Delivery Date||Price|
Need It Sooner?
We'll do everything in our power to get your product to you when you need it. Call 1.800.991.6011 to discuss special delivery options.